System-Ergonomics: Complex Systems - Human Factors
Man is the decisive factor in complex technical systems. The Ergonomen are specialized in "Human Factors Integration", the introduction of user requirements into complex systems. One specialized aspect of system-ergonomics is the user-centered design for medical products according to IEC 62366.
You have a clear goal - we show you a way to achieve it more efficiently and effectively. With Human Factors Integration, the user, operator, customer has a defined role in complex systems. The Human Factor gets calculable – higher safety, better planning, solid grounds for decisions, more room for your innovative ideas. Our focus:
- Innovation: creative innovation through better understanding of the user needs and requirements.
- Strategy: modeling of man-technology-systems – get the big picture.
- Risk analyses: detect system inherent risks, mitigate liability risks, make the operator's life safer.
- Planning: solid ground for your decision making, including human factors.
- Quality: prepare for certification, validate with users.
- Standards compliance: Usability Validation and documentation IEC 62366, EN/ISO 60601-1-6
- International certification: Cooperation with partners in China (SFDA, CCC) and Japan
Got your attention? We are here for you: 044 849 29 29 or eMail.