Procedure and method
We started with an Expert-Review to immerse ourselves in the journey of vehicle leasing and create optimization potential. Based on the insights from User Research we drafted a Mid-fidelity mockup with a focus on functionality and efficiency. In the second phase of the project, we designed the user interface. The neat and clean design supports the users to focus on entering the data efficiently and error-free.
Expert Review and Information Architecture
With Expert Review, we analyzed the existing mockups developed to understand the requirements of the form fields. The knowledge from existing onboarding projects was taken into account plus the existing forms drawn-up in a previous concept paper were thoroughly analyzed.
Some of the key areas for improvement identified were:
- Lack of clear instructions on how to fill in the forms
- Unclear labeling of the form fields
- Grouping of form fields
- Complex language used in the forms
- Long forms leading to user fatigue and distraction and hence more errors
Concept and Wireframes
Based on the insights gathered from the expert review, the platform’s team started the wireframing process. The team created rough sketches of the forms and refined them based on feedback.
- were created keeping UX laws in mind and more importantly prioritizing user goals & functionality.
- were designed to provide a clear and concise user flow, making it easy for customers to fill out the forms.
- contain different sections where the garagist navigates to fill in the client information and submits the dossier for vehicle financing with the preferred choice of finance option and get verified as soon as possible to close the deal.
- incorporated clear instructions, simplified language, and shorter forms to minimize user fatigue.